Plant Manager - VR/20050
Our client is looking to recruit a Plant Manager on a staff basis for their Aberdeen site.
Manage Operations by:
- Setting stretching but achievable productivity targets with a deliverable plan.
- Introducing / maintaining regular KPI monitoring mechanism i.e. DOM and weekly Operations meeting, reporting and acting upon.
- Encouraging and promoting operating in a continuous improvement environment, engage associates in TPM to identify the root causes of all losses and eliminate them, improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained in optimum condition.
- Working with purchasing manager to develop and improve supplier relationships.
- Reviewing established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Maintaining inventory levels and control flow of product.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Chemical Engineering or with Chemistry Specialisation; Process or Mechanical Engineering.
- Track record of progressive roles required - should have experience in both managerial and production positions.
- Must have experience in the handling of chemicals along with ISO & OHSAS certifications.
- Must have worked as a Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager or Production Supervisor for at least 3 years in chemical environment.
For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team