12-month Hydrocarbon Accountant - VR/27173
Hydrocarbon Accountant required on a 12-month contract basis to join our E&P client. Involved in the preparation of production reports and processing tariff invoices Individuals will be available at short notice and have had previous experience in a similar role.
- Performing data validation on system inputs / outputs including well allocation, field allocation and terminal allocation.
- Timely preparation of production reports capturing correctly the results of the allocation procedures.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure appropriate well tests are being used and advise when new well tests are required.
- Verifying volumes content of transportation and processing tariff invoices in accordance with the relevant commercial agreement.
- Monitoring, allocating and preparing appropriate internal / external reports for products associated with hydrocarbon production.
- Interfacing with laboratory and incorporate analysis results into the allocation and tariff process.
- User acceptance testing of changes made to allocation systems.
- Engaging with operations, subsurface and offshore communities as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team