AP Assistant – VR/29021
Our client is looking for an AP Assistant to join their team on an initial temporary basis with a view to be made permanent. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation.
They are looking for someone who has existing experience in Accounts Payable. Hybrid and flexible hours are on offer. If you have experience in this area and are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing vendor invoices with precision, conducting a 3 way match by reconciling invoices to goods receipts and purchase orders.
- Handling manual invoices efficiently, ensuring proper coding and obtaining necessary approvals as per the approval authority matrix.
- Preparing and reviewing the weekly BACS payment run, ensuring accuracy and adherence to payment schedules.
- Overseeing the weekly wire payments runs, including processing foreign currency invoices accurately.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate vendor master records in the Accounts Payable system.
- Addressing vendor queries promptly and professionally, fostering positive relationships with our suppliers.
- Collaborating with various company departments, including the company MODUs, to resolve queries and provide exceptional service.
- Conducting regular checks of vendor statements and diligently following up on any outstanding items.
- Performing additional duties as needed to support the Finance Team and overall business operations.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team