AP Coordinator - VR/26774
4-5-month temporary assignment with an oilfield service organisation. Following recent growth in the AP Team to take on the AP Global function, our client is currently facing a large backlog of invoices.
As an AP Coordinator your role will entail the following:
- Processing purchase invoices in Concur, ensuring accurate data transfer to ERP.
- Checking purchase invoices against POs.
- Liaising with Purchasing and vendors regarding any queries.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Liaising with vendors regarding payments.
- Administering and processing vendor payments run and any ad-hoc payments.
- Processing all intercompany invoices.
- Ensuring GRNI is expedited regularly.
- Reconciling AP subledger to GL and RNI to GL.
Demonstrable experience within Accounts Payable is sought. You should be available to start immediately and be able to hit the ground running. Hybrid working is available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team