AP Supervisor - VR/25035
E&P company looking to hire an AP Supervisor to manage the outsourced service. Applicants will ideally have previous experience in a similar role ideally within an upstream environment.
Overview job description
AP Team is outsourced and this role is a key position to manage overall contract, day to day running of this and be the liaison between both. Individuals will be able to work collaboratively, be highly organised and act as primary escalation point of contact.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with outsourced AP Team and assist resolution of any ongoing issues relating to supplier payments.
- Focusing on process issues and drive resolution.
- Weekly payment proposals
- Inputting to the cash forecasting process.
- KPI reporting including aged creditor balances.
- Day to day management of the contract.
Applicants to this role require
- Relevant oil and gas industry experience preferable, ideally upstream.
- Highly numerate, with good attention to detail.
- Analytical approach with ability to interpret and articulate results.
- Proven track record of working well in a team.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team