AR Assistant - VR/28081
Permanent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Assistant 20 hours per week, to join our client based in the Energy Sector. Previous experience within a similar role is required. This position will be office-based Monday - Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Controlling accounts receivable data.
- Organising relevant credit checks and completion of documentation to allow the setup of new customers.
- Dealing with the credit control function, when required.
- Monthly accrual calculations for any outstanding unapproved purchase invoices at month end.
- Performing credit approval checks on new or potential customers.
- Posting bank receipts and issuing customer statements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team