Accountant - VR/22648
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accountant forms part of the team holding responsibility for various manufacturing ledgers in the UK business. This means ownership of the accurate and timely reporting of all financial information. This includes a fully reconciled balance sheet and SOX reporting. This role would suit a fully qualified Accountant with experience in a similar position.
The Accountant will hold responsibility for the following:
- Preparing and submitting the monthly income statement and fully reconciled balance sheet.
- Preparing and reviewing the monthly management reports, including timely (where relevant) and timely communication to key stakeholders for comment.
- Preparing the quarterly SOX compliance documentation for the ledger.
- Focal point for internal and external auditors.
- Preparing the annual statutory audit pack to the Statutory Reporting Team.
- Preparing and submitting cashflow forecasting.
- Reviewing and approving the monthly VAT returns.
- Monitoring and reviewing financial systems and procedures.
You should be able to work to strict deadlines, maintaining appropriate financial controls in alignment with SOX and UK GAAP provisions. Technically astute, Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply for this role. Additionally, you should be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team