Accountant - VR/23720
6-month contract position for an experienced Accountant with large energy services company based in Aberdeen.
Overview job description:
As the Accountant, you are responsible for all transactions and monthly management reporting for the region.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Completing month end accounts for your country, reconcile local accounts to management accounts.
- Intercompany balance confirmations.
- Monthly and quarterly variance analysis.
- Inter-company invoice coding and reviewing the validity of costs billed.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Preparing weekly and monthly rig movement report.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring compliance with tax reporting obligations.
- Managing budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing weekly revenue flash to region.
- Managing both internal and external audit requirements as required.
Applicants to this role require
- An Accountancy or Finance Degree.
- Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to improve efficiency.
- Pro-active individual.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team