Accountant - VR/25002
Permanent opportunity available for an Accountant to join an organisation who are part of a worldwide group of companies. The Accountant is responsible for month end results, closing financial ledgers and year end accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with reporting of multiple legal entity results in the parent company reporting system.
- Accurate reporting of the Group’s IFRS 16 lease information held in the IFRS 16 application software, and posting of the IFRS 16 output journals into the ERP system.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements for UK, Australia and Singapore entities.
- Ensuring the supporting documentation for the tax computations of all legal entities are provided to the external Tax Advisors.
- Preparing the UK Group VAT return.
- Preparing the management accounts of the Mexico entity, ensuring reconciliation with legal books held by external advisors and timely investigation of any differences.
- Preparing monthly intercompany invoicing, and reconciliation of all intercompany balances.
- Annual calculation of R&D rate
- Ensuring that adequate internal controls and processes have been implemented in accordance with global policies.
- Working towards an accountancy qualification.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft skills – specifically Excel.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to organisation needs.
INDFIN TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team