Accountant - VR/26860
Following a period of growth, increased project activity, we are working with an established independent energy company in their search for an Accountant on an initial 6-month contract.
You will have previous JV and cost control experience and should ideally be a Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant.
This would be a full-time role; however, consideration would also be given for individuals looking to work 4 days per week.
This role may go permanent for the right individual
Hybrid working is available.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Accountant will hold responsibility for the following:
- Managing JV banking facilities including all partner requests for funding and supplier payments.
- Preparing weekly cash summary position and forecast.
- Preparing monthly JV billings and partner reports.
- Providing information to Finance Manager and assisting in the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack.
- Providing information to Finance Manager and assisting in the annual budget and quarterly reforecast processes.
- Providing ad hoc financial information or analysis to support the Project Team.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for selected group legal entities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team