Accountant - VR/27550
Accountant required to join a leading subsea operations provider who provide survey and inspection services.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working alongside a small, close-knit team you will be responsible for a varied workload, adhering to strict reporting deadlines.
This role would suit PQ Accountant’s who are looking for the next step in their career or those looking to embark on their professional studies. Previous experience with management accounts and executing payroll is required.
Study support is offered alongside a competitive salary, great benefits package, and ability to work flexibly under a hybrid working model.
As the Accountant your duties will include:
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analysing revenue (actual v budget).
- Ensuring revenue and cost accruals have been posted.
- Assisting with forecasting.
- Project reporting.
- VAT reconciliation and submission to HMRC.
- Cooperating with auditors to ensure timely completion of internal and external reporting and tax requirements.
- Managing the AP process, posting approved invoices for payment, ensuring timely payments.
- Managing the AR process, creating and distributing invoices to customers, ensuring effective credit control thereafter.
- Posting approve expenses for payment.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with payroll, processing monthly and investigating any payroll queries.
Individuals should be enthusiastic, analytical and deadline driven. A proven track record of working in a small team would be advantageous.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team