Accounts Assistant - VR/21163
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch are working exclusively with a professional service firm local to Aberdeen. You, the Accounts Assistant, will be responsible for supporting the needs of a wide range of clients. This role is based in Aberdeen’s City Centre, if you are considering making an application you should, preferably, have experience within a similar role. This role can either be full-time or part-time.
Main duties and responsibilities
- VAT returns.
- Preparing accounts for a variety of clients; sole traders, partnerships etc.
- Payroll cover when required.
- Ensuring tasks are completed with accuracy and within dedicated timeframes.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Payroll experience (not essential).
- Knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- A detail orientated outlook.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Life insurance.
- Option to buy back holidays.
- Parking (first come, first served).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team