Accounts Payable Officer - VR/27108
A reputable energy organisation based in the city centre of Aberdeen is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on an initial 12-month period, with the potential for this to be extended.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the processing of the supplier invoices to ensure timely payment. If you have experience in accounts payable and are looking for a new challenge this is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing organisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the invoicing process and tools.
- Collating and entering invoices to the system.
- Coding invoices and bills. Communicating with necessary colleagues in the case of PO / invoice mismatches.
- Dealing with TAX and VAT reporting in the accounting system.
- Ensuring payment of invoices aligns with the processes and producers of the organisation.
- Ensuring approvals are followed up to make payment before due date.
- Helping the team lead with reconciliations.
- Supporting other teams in the organisation such as supply chain and timewriting.
- Providing information on the management accounts.
- Experience in a similar financial position (3 years).
- Experience of SAP system.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team