Accounts Payable Specialist - VR/28577
Permanent Accounts Payable opportunity to join our client within the engineering sector. Working as part of a small team this position will offer hybrid working after an initial training period. Applicants will ideally have previous accounts payable experience, however training would be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking and entering supplier invoices to Sage.
- Coding non-PO invoices, match PO related invoices to the purchase order and investigating discrepancies.
- Liaising with purchasing department to resolve issues.
- Main point of contact for suppliers for payment and invoicing queries.
- Handling any invoice issues with suppliers.
- Following up on outstanding invoice issues.
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Checking and entering employee expenses.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Month end accounts payable reconciliation, gather outstanding invoices for accrual, ensuring approvals are complete to allow monthly close procedure to run smoothly.
- Supporting the Finance Manager during financial audits.
- Supporting the Finance team and collaboration in process or system improvements.
- Key in fraud prevention in the business.
- Other non-routine tasks as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team