Administration Assistant - VR/28670
Joining Team TMM on a permanent basis, we are on the search for an Administration Assistant. This role will be supporting with all business administration, ensuring the smooth running of our day to day services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Based in reception, you’ll be the first point of contact for visitors.
- Providing a professional, warm welcome.
- Meeting room management.
- Formatting candidate CVs.
- Advertising job vacancies across our marketing channels.
- Obtaining and logging compliance documentation.
- Updating candidate profiles to accurately maintain our database.
- Supporting our CSR initiatives and event planning.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience is not essential, but it is important that you are a proficient user of Microsoft tools and a competent typist - you’ll use Word and Outlook a lot!
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Loves to be organised.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Able manage your workload and time efficiently.
- Responsive and adaptable – sometimes a quick turnaround will mean you’ll have to reprioritise your to do list.
- Friendly, cheerful and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Willing to learn from others.
- Takes pride in high work standards and uses initiative to continually improve.
What’s in it for me?
- We invest significantly in your training.
- We prioritise a good working environment.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Personal time initiatives, alongside time for volunteering and a day off for your birthday.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team