Agile Lead - VR/25538
Currently recruiting for an experienced Agile Lead on a 12-month maternity cover contract basis for an oil and gas operator based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire. The company is only considering PAYE contractors for this role.
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Leader, the Agile Lead will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the CI team Agile working rhythm.
- Supporting the CI team in Agile ways of working.
- Coaching the NNS Departments in Agile ways of working.
- Reviewing current operating methods for NNS Departments.
- Formulating improvements in the way that NNS interact as a business unit.
- Evaluating and determining the suitable working method.
- Playing a key role in the culture adoption of change for NNS.
- Being responsible for the active participation of NNS Departments in adopting Agile ways of working.
- As part of the NNS Asset, and its aim to make agile working a regular activity, every Asset Team member should expect to be nominated to work in small, short duration task forces on various subjects (not necessarily associated with their core discipline) for up to 20% of the time.
- Supporting the multi-discipline CI Team to identify ways of working that support a continuous improvement culture.
- Responsible for creating, updating and issuing the NNS asset methods of working.
- Ensuring adherence to the highest standards of health and safety in conformance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for creating a toolkit for departments to use as necessary to support their individual Agile ways.
- Responsible for management, coordination, tracking and improvement of Agile methods in NNS.
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement projects as and when required.
- Cooperating with other industry bodies and gain knowledge from other industries in Agile working methods.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Continuous / change culture environment is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Extensive experience of influencing stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Maximo / ERP / SAP.
- Proven experience of working with complex multi discipline projects.
- Experience in planning, budgeting and cost tracking would be preferred.
- Understanding of Oil and Gas process / production or refining would be preferred.
- Experience in at least 2 methods of Agile working would be preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team