Applications Analyst - VR/23594
TMM Recruitment are working with a renowned company operating on the energy sector to recruit an Applications Analyst on a permanent basis. The role will report directly to the Business Applications Manager and currently will require the success applicant to be present in the office on the south of Aberdeen while potentially also visiting and working at other company locations or supplier’s premises as required. The role holder will be responsible for developing, delivering and supporting Business Systems in line with the company’s overarching IT strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support for SharePoint and general Office 365 applications.
- Developing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Supporting ERP systems such as Microsoft D365 and Maximo.
- Providing general support for Well-Safe Business Systems and IT.
- Managing third party IT providers where necessary.
- Supporting business users directly, including training.
- Ensuring all systems are implemented and supported in line with the IT Strategy.
- Delivering effective Collaboration and Business Intelligence solutions through SharePoint 365 and Power BI.
- Supporting the ERP Systems to ensure they are delivered to specification.
- Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
- The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in IT with a proven track record in systems implementation and support.
- Dashboard / Reporting development skills, preferably Power BI.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and external customers or suppliers.
- IT experience in an oil and gas organisation.
- Experience of supporting an ERP implementation, preferably Microsoft D365 Business Central / NAV and / or Maximo.
- SharePoint Administration and Development.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team