Asset C&P Lead - VR/25334
Asset Contracts & Procurement Lead required to join an international Energy / E&P company on a contract basis for 6-9 months to cover maternity leave.
As Asset C&P Lead, you’ll be responsible for the provision of a coordinated C&P service with considerable potential to influence the profitability of their allocated asset.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the Assets to support delivery of their priorities.
- Proactively working with the Lead Contract Performance in the Assets to build and maintain relationships with contractors / suppliers and monitoring their performance by participating in contract performance management activities and to ensure best performance of contracts.
- In conjunction with Lead Cost Performance, increasing cost awareness within the Assets; making sure all Contract Reps, budget accountable and technical prescribers are fully familiar with the tools and processes for managing and reporting the costs of their contracts.
- Acting as a focal / elevation point for all contracts, procurement and stock activities for the allocated Asset. Maintaining asset focus whilst working with other Asset C&P Leads in the area of cross-asset and regional synergies.
- Managing and prioritising team workload to ensure operational and long-term requirements of the Assets are met.
- Establishing and recommending for approval a Procurement Plan for allocated contracts category, including follow-up of deviations and changes throughout the year.
- Driving cross asset and regional synergies, improving cost performance of the assets with regards to C&P activities, liaises with Category Managers on category-related topics as well as other internal stakeholders such as Legal, Audit, Finance, Tax and Insurance.
- Ensuring a consistent business approach is taken for all activities and that cross-asset / category learnings are shared and the allocation of activities is evenly distributed between the team, to manage demand.
- Actively contributing to all business activities e.g. KPI’s, Contracts Committee etc.
- Leading the development of skills in your allocated team and carrying out line management duties.
- Participating in the development of C&P procedures.
Applicants to this position should have:
- Extensive experience of the preparation and negotiation of high-value and complex technical services and/or purchase contracts in the oil and gas industry.
- A relevant degree qualification and/or professional qualification (e.g. CIPS).
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to develop appropriate strategies, develop and draft effective documents and conduct commercially important negotiations with contractors.
- Comprehensive understanding of the supply chain process and fully conversant with the use of integrated business systems for all business activities associated with procurement.
- Knowledge of the legal aspects associated with procurement.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team