Asset Cost Controller - VR/28662
TMM Recruitment is seeking an experienced Asset Cost Controller to join our client a leading service business. This permanent, full-time role is best suited to individuals with precious cost control experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Setting up, revising, optimising and keeping up-to-date integrated cost and change control structures and procedures.
- Ensuring implementation of the agreed operating budget.
- Preparing monthly cost accruals.
- Recording cost, monitoring cost development and forecasting cost to go.
- Analysing, advising and escalating on consequences and mitigation plans of deficiencies, changes, (potential) risks and opportunities.
- Informing Asset Manager on significant deviations and proposing corrective actions.
Ensuring timely and complete reporting (internally and externally).
- Ensuring effective interfaces with relevant internal and external stakeholders to address and re-solve issues.
- Ensuring that lessons learned are integrated in daily practice and /or are formulated in recommendations for improvements.
- Ensuring complete and up-to-date project cost/(revenue) administration.
- Initiating and performing and being the focal point for the yearly budget preparations.
- Guiding and facilitating client audits as required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team