Asset Planner - VR/26405
A long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Asset Planner to join an E&P company in Aberdeen.
Overview job description
- The Asset Planner will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) from 28 Day to 2 Year windows with main emphasis being on the integration of work scopes from Projects, Drilling, Interventions, Fabric Maintenance / Integrity, and any third-party contractors along with Operations and Maintenance work scopes in line with Asset Priorities and Strategies.
- Creating and maintaining WBS structures to ensure reporting structures are in line with management requirements and interface with cost reporting and control structures.
- Assisting asset management and support engineers with all planning matters and developing individual project plans as required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Actively support the company’s commitment to safety and environmental protection.
- Preparing long term plans in line with asset strategies, budgets, and LOF plan.
- Developing, maintaining, and progressing (at a hands-on working level) the overall IAP within known constraints.
- Reviewing third party contractors detailed schedules for compliance with planning procedure and compatibility with overall project timeline and integration of these at an appropriate level of detail within the IAP.
- Integrating departmental and contractor’s schedules into the overall integrated plan and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Chairing weekly 28d and 90d planning meetings.
- Working in conjunction with Maintenance Delivery Team to ensure full alignment with SAP.
- Regular discussing and aligning data with Asset Cost Engineer ensuring the IAPs are fully aligned with current budget forecasts.
- Regularly reviewing and revising as required planning processes to ensure a robust process is maintained.
Applicants to this role require
- Approximately 5 years previous asset planning experience North Sea oil and gas industry.
- Conversant with all the key facets of Offshore Operations.
- Working knowledge and proven abilities with Primavera P6.
- Knowledge of SAP PM Module.
- Ability to create a meaningful schedule, including CPN, WBS from SOR, BOD etc. including resources.
- Be able to deliver precedence networks and demonstrate abilities to logic link activities and plans.
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels with good communication skills.
- Be able to work as an individual or as part of a team and chair weekly onshore / offshore meetings.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team