Assistant Accountant - VR/26717
Our client within the fabrication industry is looking for a full-time, permanent Assistant Accountant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation, which offers great career development and progression. If you are looking for a new step in your career this may be the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing the company’s sales ledger and purchase ledger.
- Preparing bank reconciliations and ensuring deadlines for payments are met.
- Assisting with the payroll progressing and expense queries.
- Completing and maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset registers.
- Assisting with month end reporting.
- Supporting the organisation with business projects.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong time management.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Package in particular Excel.
- Experience with Xero system (desirable).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Part-qualified would be preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently but also as a strong team member.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team