Assistant Accountant - VR/26785
Assistant Accountant required for an independent oilfield service company. This role would suit those with a transactional background with exposure to month-end reporting and production of management accounts.
There will be scope to get involved in an ERP software implementation in the future.
This role is offered as a permanent opportunity, however owing to the criticality of finding someone quickly, individuals’ who are available at short notice will be considered for an initial temporary assignment which will go permanent for the right individual.
Reporting into the Financial Controller for the EMEA region, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following.
- Assisting with month end management reporting.
- Preparing and issuing customer invoices.
- Following up on customer invoice queries.
- Performing credit control.
- Recording bank transactions.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with processing vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
Individuals should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and approach work with an analytical mindset, striving to deliver accurate and timely work.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team