Assistant Accountant - VR/27036
With ongoing expansion and a recent acquisition, we are working with a drilling contractor in their search for an Assistant Accountant to undertake both accounts payable and receivable work. Hybrid working and the opportunity to work a 9 day fortnight is available.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will have a two-fold role which entails the following Accounts Payable and Receivable tasks:
- Scanning all purchase invoices.
- Matching to POs.
- Tracking invoicing to ensure payment is in alignment with T&Cs.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Liaising with suppliers over any disputed invoices.
- Preparing monthly daywork and recharge invoices.
- Ensuring appropriate invoice back up.
- Ensuring timely preparation of invoices in alignment with monthly timetable.
- Ensuring recharges are billed out.
- Liaising with clients regarding any overdue invoices.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team