Assistant Accountant - VR/28209
Our client, a reputable organisation within the oil and gas industry are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an accountancy professional studying towards PQ or fully qualified status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cost reviews.
- Looking into unexpected margins/costs.
- Regular review of current and aged WIP balances and investigation of unusual movements/balances.
- Preparing overheads on a monthly basis and looking into movements from budgets/forecasts.
- Monthly reconciliation of sale and cost of sale accounts and other P&L and balance sheet accounts as directed by the Senior Accountants.
- Completing monthly data analysis schedules.
- Business review meetings.
- Supporting budget and forecast preparation.
- Assisting with annual statutory audit.
- Ensuring timely delivery of information required to complete the management accounts and associated narrative.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team