Assistant Accountant - VR/28582
We are supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Assistant Accountant to join their growing team. This will be a varied role, involved with the preparation of management accounts. This role will be suited to individuals with previous experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with month end accounts process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including monthly journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register and run monthly depreciation.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting with the preparation of forecasting and budgets.
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Processing customer invoices and receipts
- Credit control
- Banking including bank reconciliations.
- Monthly VAT returns
- Payroll administration
- Assisting with timesheet control and project costing.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team