Business Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager - VR/22526
TMM Recruitment is supporting a large independent Scottish chartered accounting firm in their search for a Business Advisory Manager or Assistant Manager. Due to a number of new contract wins, they are adding to the team. The position will be home based currently with flexibility around longer term remote working. However, some office visits will be required so you must be based in the North-East of Scotland or willing to relocate.
The ideal applicant will be working in a similar business advisory position and looking to take the next step in their career. However, consideration will also be given to those with relevant transferable skills and experience.
You must have excellent communication skills and solid technical accounting knowledge. Strong customer service skills are essential as you will in time be managing your own portfolio of clients.
Main duties will include:
- Planning and managing the timely and profitable completion of a portfolio of client work to include yearend and management accounts, corporate and personal tax returns, VAT returns budgets and forecasts.
- Review of assistant’s/senior’s work, providing feedback and coaching
- Engaging and consulting actively, identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries, telephone calls and meetings
- Portfolio management duties including, client take on, fee preparation and WIP/debt management
Strong IT skills are essential. Experience in Xero and Sage beneficial.
For more information, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team