Business Advisory Manager - VR/23456
We are working with one of Scotland’ largest chartered Accounting firms who are looking for a Business Advisory Manager to support the team.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and the Client Relationship Managers, you will have your own varied client portfolio and help to develop and support the rest of the team.
Duties will include:
- Planning and managing the timely and profitable completion of a portfolio of client work which may include yearend and management accounts, corporate and personal tax returns, VAT returns, management accounts, budgets and forecasts for selected clients, liaising with Client Relationship Managers and Specialists across the business where required.
- Reviewing Assistants / Seniors work, providing feedback and coaching thereon.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues.
- Engaging and consulting actively with Specialists, co-ordinating their involvement in advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client queries, telephone calls and meetings.
- Portfolio management duties including, client take on, fee preparation and WIP / debt management.
This role requires a fully qualified Accountant with experience in a similar role in accounting practice. You will have strong IT skills and be keen to embrace new technologies.
Extensive experience in dealing with corporate and unincorporated accounts required. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to manage deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing firm who are at the forefront of new technologies, have an excellent training programme in place and offer flexible working.
This role can be based out of Fraserburgh, Inverurie or Aberdeen. Homeworking is on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team