Business Development Manager - VR/26575
Opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our client, a multi-national industrial services organisation, on a permanent staff basis. In your role, you’ll build relationships with new and existing clients in a variety of industrial segments both in the UK and globally.
The successful applicant will ensure that all clients are engaged to boost sales, whilst developing key relationships that ensure the company’s sustained long-term growth in the market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the oil & gas market & growing market share by developing sales.
- Developing and implementing sustainable and profitable business development action plans.
- Building long term relationships with customers.
- Identifying and attending a range of networking events to increase awareness of the business and generate new business leads.
- Setting up agreements, coordinating deployments and following sales activities.
- Ensuring relevant market information is shared internally with the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the company communicates relevant information with the external market in line with communications guidelines via vehicles such as social media.
- Key account management to maximise revenue generated by our key clients.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Successful Business Development/Sales Professional.
- Technical background in the Oil & Gas industry would be advantageous
- Proven track record in securing new sales and new business
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse the market, identify trends and opportunities for growth
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team