Business Development Manager - VR/27232
Business Development Manager required to join our client, a global leader in the energy industry, on a permanent staff basis in Westhill. In your role, you’ll actively ensure the pursuit of future business across the offshore energy sector, whilst developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients.
This role presents both a rare and exciting opportunity to further develop your career within a market leader, working in a diverse and fast-paced commercial environment, influencing and gaining insight into our wider group initiatives and strategic regional focus areas.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsibility for all business development activities for allocated key accounts.
- Understanding key account organisations, strategies, opportunities and decision-making processes.
- Maintaining regular contact and developing long-term relationships.
- Managing account plans for allocated key accounts, including client engagement plans to ensure the appropriate frequency is actioned at all levels.
- Capturing, quantifying and maintaining business opportunities for allocated key accounts.
- Developing pre-bid strategies for all identified pursuits. Direct pursuit strategy board reviews with senior and executive level management, providing detailed handover to the tendering team and strategic bidding support throughout the lifecycle of a pursuit.
- Capturing and distributing relevant information to internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring all subsequent actions are executed and closed out satisfactorily.
- Liaising regularly with internal stakeholders to obtain an understanding of project performance for key accounts and providing feedback on client relationship
- Liaising regularly with Global Account Directors to ensure that regional key account information is represented and incorporated into corporate Global Account Plans
- Travelling as required to support business.
- Maintaining industry awareness by monitoring press/media and by attending industry conferences, exhibitions and networking events.
- Representing the business by hosting client entertainment and participating in industry events
- Helping develop and promote regional strategic marketing initiatives to the clients/industry.
Their ideal candidate will bring integrity and innovation with an enthusiasm for the offshore energy sector as they transition towards their sustainability targets.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of the offshore energy sector, particularly within the UKCS.
- Experience building and maintaining positive professional working relationships at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience working with CRM systems, in particular Microsoft Dynamics 365.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team