Business Systems Analyst - VR/23923
Join this market leading energy sector tech company as a Business Systems Analyst.
This is a permanent role based in Dyce but with a hybrid working pattern available.
Crucially this role offers the opportunity to work closely with an experienced and expert team and in time there is massive scope for the post to grow and expand in line with your ambition. Initially you will be focussed on delivering a large, key ERP project but the potential to lead across the entire Business Systems platform is already mapped out for the right candidate.
Please get in touch to discuss further and submit an application.
To support the business through effective analysis and mapping of its software-based business systems, from planning and implementation through to support, maintenance and continual improvement.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Planning and technically managing the implementation and ongoing support of an ERP system.
- Performing detailed analysis and mapping business processes.
- Assisting in the effective use and management of all company software-based business systems.
- Liaising with system authors and their service agents regarding issues, modifications and upgrades.
- Coordinating, planning and testing system updates.
- Developing and expanding business systems as required by the business.
- Continually reviewing and improving system efficiencies wherever possible.
- Actively participating in continual process improvement.
The role holder will maintain a high standard of personal safety in the workplace, perform duties in line with the company's QHSE policy, attend training courses as requested by management, advance the interests of the company where possible, and undertake other duties as may reasonably be required by management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in hands-on implementation, testing, support, continual development and maintenance of software-based business systems, in particular ERP.
- Experience in managing the implementation of an ERP business system.
- Sound understanding of SQL databases and ERP architecture.
- Experienced in SQL and able to implement system configuration and workflow changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally qualified in business systems, IT or similar subject.
- PC literate, in particular SQL, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team