Business Travel Manager - VR/21795
Rare opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Manager to join a successful oil service multinational, on a permanent basis. Applicants must have a background in travel, oil and gas industry experience and a track-record of staff management.
As the company’s Business Travel Manager, you will develop, implement and maintain a global travel strategy aimed at providing excellent service, great comfort and low cost by working with the internal travel team and external providers.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Defining and monitoring the company’s global travel and service requirements.
- Strong leadership for all travel operations, policy creation and management.
- Managing TMCs, health and security provider and other third-party suppliers such as airlines, hotel, planned improvement for efficiency and ownership for all travel initiatives. Compliance and communication of all policies and requirements of the company’s working with the TMCs to achieve these.
- Setting realistic plans to drive efficiency and standardisation.
- Lead communicator between senior business stakeholders and the TMCs; developing a working relationship.
- Providing focus on delivering stakeholder value through robust expense analytics, SLA management, strong communication, and driving results across the firm globally.
- Escalation point for any service-related issues and failures including implementing problem solving management to potential high-profile issues acting with speed while ensuring root / cause analysis is conducted and corrective action plan is put in place.
- Maintaining the global travel policy and processes to support their enforcement in the regions.
- Maintaining and improving the working Risk Management System for travellers.
- Developing strong internal working relationships with other departments especially Finance.
- Collating and producing monthly cost saving reporting to the ELT and Regional Directors, highlighting any lost savings and reasons to avoid such losses for the future.
- Ensuring financial and operational controls are executed in accordance with policy.
- Following best in class people management practices and overseeing direct report’s fulfilment of these functions by seeking the advice of and supplying information to the Human Resources Representative, effectively applying all HR policies and practices, and monitoring employee satisfaction levels within the team and offering guidance to direct reports when necessary.
On offer is the opportunity to join a reputable organisation with a competitive employee benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team