Buyer - VR/21527
A leading name in procurement services has a new vacancy for a Buyer to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Procurement Team Lead, with ultimate accountability to the Managing Directors, your duties and responsibilities as Buyer will include:
- Maintaining key client accounts.
- Attending client meetings; delivering presentations as required.
- Assisting in marketing tasks.
- Liaising with staff onshore and offshore to ensure their supply needs are met.
- Sourcing and supplying goods from enquiry stage through to final delivery and payment.
- Evaluating supplier quotes and preparing quotes for clients.
- Ensuring QA requirements are met.
- Mentoring and supporting Assistant Buyers within the team.
- Updating systems on a daily basis.
- Negotiating costs, payment terms and discounts with suppliers.
Applicants to this position should ideally offer previous experience in a Purchasing / Buying role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team