Commercial Advisor - New Energy - VR/22704
The role of Commercial Advisor for New Energy will primarily be responsible for negotiation and managing the commercial contracts and governance agreements required for New Energy opportunities. This permanent role, with a leading independent E&P company, can be based in Aberdeen, London or the Netherlands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiating and managing the commercial agreements required for New Energy opportunities; this might involve governance type agreements.
- Whilst the New Energy area will be your primary focus, you may also be responsible for negotiating other commercial agreements in the wider global commercial portfolio.
- Collaborating with the in-country commercial function to progress agreements that may impact joint ventures
- Contributing information towards the assessment of the value proposition for New Energy opportunities
- Assisting the Head of New Energy (Commercial & Origination) in negotiating complex commercial contracts.
- Participating in negotiation teams consisting of license partners, consortium members, legal and technical personnel.
- Spearheading and maturing proposals aligned with the New Energy strategy.
- Communicating with authorities regarding contracts, where relevant.
- Representing the company in external forums for the benefit of New Energy.
- Providing ad-hoc support to business development negotiations or other relevant processes in order to provide expertise on New Energy related governance and contracts and possibly interactions with standard upstream contracts.
Applicants to this position should have significant experience in a similar commercial role, ideally within an Oil & Gas E&P environment, or similar discipline (e.g. power, petrochemicals). It is essential that you are fluent in English (written and oral), Dutch language skills would also be beneficial. A relevant university degree is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team