Commercial Advisor (Part-time) - VR/23538
Commercial Advisor required to join an independent energy infrastructure company, headquartered in Aberdeen. This role is offered on a part-time basis of approximately 0.6 FTE - there is flexibility on what shape this working pattern takes in terms of day / hours.
As Commercial Advisor, you’ll support the Commercial Director in the performance of commercial activities; including the management of joint venture and third-party agreements, the development and negotiation of new agreements and the delivery of short, medium and long-term business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting on ad-hoc economic and financial analysis to evaluate potential business options.
- Developing and documenting business cases to support decision-making.
- Maximising value from commercial structure and agreements.
- Managing compliance with obligations under existing commercial agreements; including decommissioning security provisions, annual capacity bookings, tariff calculations and through-put forecasts.
- Managing negotiation processes.
- Leading the execution of crossing and proximity, confidentiality and study agreements required by third-parties.
- Providing input to support the creation of the company’s annual plan and budget.
- Preparing reports, plans and presentations to support performance delivery of commercial activities.
Applicants to this position should have significant experience in a similar role, ideally gained within an oil and gas operator / E&P environment. Demonstrable experience in contract management, negotiation and economic analysis is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team