Commercial Lead - VR/28509
Join a leading organisation, providing engineering and maintenance solutions to a range of industry sectors, as Commercial Lead. This is a permanent position, based in the Bridge of Don area of Aberdeen (hybrid working is available).
Working closely with the Commercial Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all commercial aspects of the tender process, from bid selection through to the preparation of commercial offers, ensuring compliance with company guidelines for bid selection and approval.
- Responding to client bid clarification requests as required.
- Gathering client feedback and information obtained from each tender and develop the standard commercial rates and models for application in future tender bids.
- Overseeing formal handover of successfully tendered contracts to the Operations Team, ensuring that all relevant commercial and contractual information is understood in order to maximise return and manage risk effectively.
- Participating in monthly management accounts reviews, taking note of any underperformance against the original bid approval margin or opportunities for further margin improvement and assisting the Project Teams to maximise the contract return.
Our client is ideally seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A finance degree and/or recognised professional accountancy qualification (preferable).
- Experience working in a similar Commercial or Financial role.
- Knowledge of contract law (preferable).
- Commercial acumen and risk awareness.
- Commitment to achieving deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team