Communications Advisor - VR/22613
Communications Advisor required to join our client, a global oil service company, on a 6-month contract basis. The role will initially be remote based until restrictions allow to return to the office.
As the Communications Advisor, you will be supporting the delivery of external and internal communications strategies, which in turn, will provide a busy and varied workload.
Key duties and responsibilities include
- Supporting development and update of internal and external communications materials, publications, channels and tools.
- Creating graphical files using InDesign.
- Supporting the production of the employee bulletin.
- Supporting the preparation and creation of videos for internal meetings.
- Coordinating internal and virtual events.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations, briefing material and award submissions.
- Assisting in the gathering of content for press releases.
- Social media management.
- Media relations support.
- Occasional travel may be required.
To apply for this role, you must have demonstrable experience in a similar communications role. Oil and gas experience along with SharePoint experience is preferable. For a full job specification and further details on the role, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team