Compensation & Benefits Advisor - VR/23947
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a multinational E&P business with a COMPENSATION & BENEFITS ADVISOR vacancy. Aberdeen-based and PERMANENT, this opportunity is best suited to an ambitious, self-starting individual with strong Reward and Microsoft Excel proficiency, and ideally experience within the energy industry.
- Supporting the company’s Compensation and Benefits Manager and wider HR Team with a range of responsibilities, including the provision of C&B advice, payroll coordination and benefits management.
- Managing the organisation’s Wellness Programme on behalf of the HR function, in partnership with external advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing and checking payroll data, including starters and leavers.
- Checking trial information sent by payroll provider and highlighting any errors before reports are run.
- Checking final payroll reports prior to payment, highlighting any outstanding issues and obtaining timely company sign-off.
- Preparing monthly payroll requisitions for foreign currency payees with international bank accounts.
- Answering any payroll-related queries.
- Providing data for yearly P11d forms, checking information from internal and external sources.
- Requesting and maintaining maternity payment schedules.
- Running monthly exercise reports for all share plans (using online platform) and processing through monthly payroll.
- Preparing and sending monthly list of starters and leavers and addresses to share scheme administrators.
- Updating monthly changes to private medical and dental plans.
- Providing relevant employee information for renewal and maintenance of Group Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance, Employers’ Liability Insurance and health benefit schemes.
- Updating pension provider monthly with changes to pension membership and contributions.
- Raising purchase orders and code invoices in a timely way.
- Preparing / updating employee communication factsheets.
- Arranging employee presentations on C&B-related topics.
- Working with HR Manager and internal / external stakeholders to manage, develop and promote the company’s Wellness Programme.
- Working closely with Mental Health First Aiders (on and offshore) to promote and develop the network.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience and understanding of Compensation and Benefits / Reward.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts, formulae).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Ability to review and improve processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team