Contract/Account Manager - VR/27238
Contract/Account Manager required to join our client, an oil and gas service company, in Bridge of Don. Reporting into the Sales Director, this role revolves around proactively managing nominated customer accounts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Being the main point of contact for nominated customer accounts.
- Overall responsibility for contract execution.
- Providing monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
- Ensuring materials are delivered on-time within strict stock guidelines.
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments to ensure customer requirements are scheduled and dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Identifying contract development opportunities to create enhanced levels of service.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements when necessary.
- Providing feedback and updates to management on contract progression.
- Providing support to other Contract/Account Managers.
Applicants to this role require
- Customer service management experience within the oil and gas industry.
- High level of customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret information and take action on your understanding.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team