Contract Manager - VR/22400
12-month contract opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our client, a leading international independent E&P company, based in Aberdeen.
Working closely with the Project Director and Engineering Manager, you’ll lead on Phase 2 FEED Tender, Evaluation, Award and Contract Administration for the Project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all contracting and procurement activities and executed in line with the company’s processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that cost-effective and high performing contracts and agreements are delivered and managed in a professional and ethical manner.
- Ensuring the company is not exposed to unnecessary contractual or commercial risk.
- Managing the procurement interface with Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants and Company.
- Responsible for the implementation of company procurement standards, work processes and best practices within the Projects Team.
- Planning, conducting and concluding complex contract negotiations.
- Prioritising tender schedules and managing workload to meet business requirements.
- Preparing project contracting strategy and individual contracting strategies including any prequalification requirements as appropriate.
- Preparing ITT documentation and manging communication with prospective bidders.
- Leading the tender and evaluation process; making recommendations to management.
- Preparing detailed ‘Recommendation to Award’ papers and presentations where required.
- Drafting agreements using standard templates.
- Contract management from kick off to close out.
- Providing contractual advice, support and interpretation to Projects Team.
- Leading claim and dispute teams, ensuring positive outcomes where applicable.
- Developing and implementing supplier relationship performance management plans.
Applicants to this vacancy should offer extensive experience in contracts and procurement, specifically in an international project environment. You should have knowledge of onshore processing facilities, knowledge of FEED pre-and-post award SCM scopes and a proven ability to communicate with stakeholders in a geographically diverse environment. A basic knowledge of SAP is preferred, and fluency in English and French (oral and written) would be an advantage.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team