Contracts Assistant - VR/27457
Contracts Assistant required for a 6-month contract with an E&P company based in Aberdeen.
As Contracts Assistant, you’ll support the organisation in the sourcing of goods and services and providing contractual administration support to meet business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and issuing Purchase Orders (POs) and any PO Variations. Updating the technical team(s) of ongoing status.
- Contributing to or leading PO negotiations.
- Drafting, issuing and executing contract variations.
- Ensuring the business is not exposed to unnecessary contractual and / or commercial risk.
- Ensuring commercial and contractual risk is considered in all supporting documentation and that the company is not exposed to undue contractual risk.
- Building relationships with external third-party contractors.
- Supporting post-award contract management compliance by supporting contract owners in scheduling Business Performance Reviews (BPRs) with third-party contractors, facilitating post-award kick-off meetings and ongoing BPR meetings, taking and issuing minutes of meetings as required and expediting any action until close-out.
- Achilles database focal point.
- Creating and distributing monthly contract management information pack for all contracts managed in SCM.
- Creating new contract records and maintaining existing contract records in company BMS.
- Ongoing management of PO and contract register.
- Resolving any invoice queries to aid timely payment.
- Resolving any disputed invoices in conjunction with the technical team(s) and third-party contractors.
- Onboarding new suppliers.
- Full compliance with the company’s anti-bribery and corruption policy.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Law or Business Management).
- Relevant oil and gas industry experience preferably gained through working within an operator or contractor environment.
- Preferable office-based experience in an SCM function.
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet business needs and working to tight deadlines.
- Results oriented and commercially aware.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team