Contracts Manager - VR/28210
This organisation is a global leader in their field, with a track record of success in providing services to the renewables, oil and gas, and telecommunications markets. The Contracts Manager is a permanent role, based in at the company’s office in Bridge of Don, with hybrid working available (2 days from home).
As Contracts Manager, you will provide contractual and commercial guidance to the organisation, overseeing all phases of contractual compliance activity pre-and-post contract award, with a focus on customer satisfaction, business development and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highlighting key areas of risks management and managing these appropriately.
- Coordinating referrals for contract approvals with General Manager authority.
- Promoting the company’s wider capability in the resolution of client issues to add value and grow business.
- Reviewing client and supplier contracts and compiling contract risk profiles.
- Drafting contract clauses to securing the company’s base case position in the negotiation process.
- Working as the focal point for all global contractual queries.
- Reviewing tax clauses and liaising with the finance and tax function where required.
- Developing and maintaining a commercial risk overview document.
- Conducting internal audits on the risk management process and to monitor compliance with company commercial policy.
- Developing and coordinating NDA, MOU and LOI activity for the business.
- Supporting the pursuit of company goals by maintaining a profitable workload and maintaining utilisation levels at or above targets, develop the standing of the business within the established market and expose new clients to the company’s capabilities.
- Ensuring complete understanding, familiarisation, and compliance with the company’s integrated management system through the provision of timely documentation and accordance to internal and external audits.
- Providing general assistance to colleagues, where such can be given, to allow their work to progress efficiently, providing information/advice/training, etc. on request.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as Business Admin Contract Law or a technical subject.
- Considerable, demonstrable experience in an offshore industry contractual/commercial role.
- Demonstrable experience leading a team.
- Experience in Marine Engineering and Construction, in particular flexibles, flowlines, risers, umbilicals (preferred, not essential).
- Project Management training PMI or APM accredited (preferred, not essential).
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team