Contracts & Proposals Analyst - VR/23514
Join an international company, providing services and solutions to the oil and gas / energy industries. Headquartered in Aberdeen, this company is a recognised market leader.
In your role as Contracts and Proposals Analyst, you’ll report to the Marketing and Proposals Manager and provide support to all UK and international branches.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as a focal point for the review of terms and conditions and highlighting any areas of concern for consideration.
- Managing the register for frame agreements, contract renewals, proposals, pre-qualifications and tenders and ensure they are kept up to date at all times.
- Managing and updating the Contracts and Proposals filing system and providing any improvements and recommendations to its execution.
- Responsible for flagging the renewal of contracts and frame agreements and ensuring Account Managers are informed of renewal deadlines 3-6 months in advance.
- Managing and coordinating the submission of vendor questionnaires, pre-qualification and tender documents with the relevant interfaces and ensuring all enquiries are logged.
- Providing contract and pricing analysis support to the Marketing and Proposals Manager and sales team for customer reviews, fixed price proposals and tenders.
- Ensuring contract extensions and price structure amendments are monitored and recorded.
- Remaining knowledgeable about the FPAL vendor process and ensure the company profile is kept up to date.
- Actioning OLAP report requests for the Sales Team, Chief Commercial Officer and Marketing and Proposals Manager.
Applicants to this position should have experience in a similar role, compiling proposal/tender responses. You should be knowledgeable of tender formats and have the ability to review and make recommendations on commercial terms and conditions. Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team