Controller - VR/27004
Permanent opportunity for a Controller to join our client within the energy industry. This is a commercially focussed post to apply your skills and experience and add value to the business. You will have a broad scope of work to support on pricing, costing, budgeting and forecasting. Hybrid working is offered in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding and monitoring the financial performance of the business.
- Preparing management reports to all levels of local, region, and Group management.
- Active participation in management meetings.
- Budgets, financial forecasts, and other presentations as defined by reporting timetable.
- Analysing and explaining variances from prior period or budget/forecast.
- Working with the Commercial Team to ensure that costs are accurately considered within pricing approval process.
- Calculating cash flow.
- Developing and maintaining internal systems and processes to collect and report on customer and product line profitability.
- Collating information for inclusion in Financial Dashboard.
- Active participation in projects as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team