Cost Administrator - VR/24795
Cost Administrator required on a permanent basis to join leader in the energy industry.
Duties will include:
- Managing Cost Time Resources (CTRs) and eCTRs.
- Creating, managing and closing projects in ERP system.
- Creating new Engineering Support projects in GEOS to allow for time writing.
- Cost reporting and review.
- Ensuring timecards have been submitted against the correct projects/tasks.
- Administration of ICPOs and invoices.
- Managing the PO process ensuring any queries from the Procurement Department are dealt with.
- Managing any invoice disputes and queries.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team