Cost Administrator - VR/27862
Cost Administrator required for a global leading international energy service organisation. Working on a variety of exciting projects, you’ll support the creation, management and closure of projects within the ERP system. Cost experience would be advantageous however strong finance administration experience would also be considered as this can be a developmental role for the right candidate.
You will interface with a lot of internal stakeholders so individuals should possess strong communication skills.
On offer is an attractive benefits package and opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills.
As a Cost Administrator your role will include the following:
- Managing CTRs.
- Creating, managing and closing projects within the ERP system for all streams.
- Creating new engineering support projects to allow for time writing.
- Completing monthly cost reporting.
- Ensuring timecards have been submitted against the correct projects.
- Administration of ICPOs and invoices.
- Resolving intercompany queries.
- Creating new project registers for document control purposes.
- Quarterly forecasting.
- Supporting Engineers in raising PO requisitions.
- Managing the PO process and any invoice disputes.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team