Cost Controller - VR/26465
Cost Controller required for an international integrated service provider for the energy industry. This role would suit those who have demonstrable cost experience.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Cost Controller is accountable for the following:
- Month end processing of accruals and prepayments, posting journals.
- Calculating WIP, revenue recognition, project reporting and reallocation of cost of sales.
- Month end reporting and presentation of monthly reporting pack.
- Month end reviews.
- Opportunity margin analysis.
- Variance analysis, including explaining variances from budget and raising awareness.
- Timesheet processing.
- Project controls.
- Invoicing, both externally and at intercompany level.
- Raising and maintaining POs.
- DSO management and assisting the credit control team in reducing debtor days.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation.
Individuals should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team