Cost Controller - VR/26920
We are currently supporting a leading service company with their search for a permanent Cost Controller. Involved in the review of month end results and analysis of financial and project data this role would suit an individual currently studying towards an accountancy qualification however this is not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing month end results, including revenue recognition, journals and accruals.
- Analysing project and financial data.
- Developing cost and project reporting.
- Preparing and monitoring CAPEX applications.
- Working capital and cash flow management.
- Proactively advising support functions, business line and other key stakeholders on finance related topics and ad hoc projects.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team