Cost Controller - VR/28141
Our client has an opening for a Cost Controller to join the team initially for a 12 month contract to start as soon as possible. This would suit candidates with experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry. SAP experience is also a key advantage.
Responsible for verifying costs with vendors and suppliers, estimating expenditures, recommending cost savings to Management.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Accruals and VOWD based accounting.
- Current and future year spend forecasting.
- Working with key internal and external contracts to ensure accuracy of cost allocations.
- Cost reporting and variance analysis.
- AFE Management and control.
- Internal and external audit support.
- Departmental costs – accrual preparation and budget support.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience in a similar role.
- SAP experience.
- Working knowledge of procurement and payment principles.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Hybrid working.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team