Customer Service Administrator - VR/21811
We have an immediate requirement for a Customer Service Administrator with our client based in Altens. This role will be temporary to permanent for the successful candidate and offers a great chance to build up experience within a well-established company.
Overview Job Description
- This role comes during a period of growth for the company and offers an exciting chance to gain new skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with customers.
- Reviewing orders.
- Preparing quotations.
Applicants to this role require
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer literate with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to further their education.
- Work in a small friendly team.
- Gain new skills in a busy environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team