Customer Service Coordinator – VR/25053
Opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our client, a multi-national industrial services organisation, on a permanent staff basis. In your role, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients whilst providing excellent quality customer service in order to maintain good quality relationships with all contacts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing customer quotations.
- Responding to requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining good quality customer relationships.
- Processing and completing customer sales orders.
- Producing accurate freight documentation.
- Requesting and receiving quotes from freight forwarders.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Creating and distributing invoices when required.
- Attending team meetings.
Applicants to this position should have experience in a similar role and exceptional customer service skills. In order to be successful, you’ll also need excellent communication skills, the ability to effectively prioritise your workload and the skill to work independently and as part of a team.
Previous experience with Dangerous Goods and knowledge of customs import / export would also be beneficial, but not essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team